Dear users,

I would like to wrap the code
<http://www.radford.edu/~thompson/ffddes/index.html>to solve delay
differential equations. I have been wrapping C code in the past, but I
don't know much about fortran.

In the file *dde_solver_m.f90*, it is said that one must call the fortran
function *DDE_SOLVER *through an interface*. *Hence, I compiled the code as
a library

gfortran -Wall -shared -o libdde_solver.dylib -lm -fPIC dde_solver_m.f90

but when I looked at

nm -a libdde_solver.dylib

I could not find the function DDE_SOLVER. I know that this may seem more
like a fortran question than a Julia one, but I would be gratefull if one
could give me a hint on how to call this library from Julia,

Thank you for your help,

Best regards