There is some old ATLAS stuff in there to build atlas that hasn’t been used for
a very long time. We are going to delete it. If we find this atlas stuff to be
generally useful, we can bring it into the Makefile - but I definitely don’t
want to support a source build.

override USE_SYSTEM_BLAS = 1
override LIBBLAS = -L/usr/lib64/atlas -lsatlas
override LIBBLASNAME = libsatlas
override USE_BLAS64 = 0
override JULIA_THREADS := 0

Use the vs/ccall-ppc branch that I just pushed, with the above Make.user.
Master still doesn’t work.

-viral