Hi,

the way the type hierarchy has changed is only relevant if you have code
written against an old version of Nemo and want to switch it to the new
version. Probably the easiest way to see what's different is to look at
AbstractTypes.jl and compare with the older version you have.

We also changed the name of all the "generic" types in
generic/GenericTypes.jl, mainly by putting Gen in front of the type names.
Again you can compare with your older version of the file.

We do have complex root finding. The function is called roots. It is
documented on the polynomials page [1].

Bill.

[1] http://nemocas.github.io/Nemo.jl/latest/build/polynomial/#root-finding