Hey,
Thx for ur answer. So The first time I call my program which includes a
file with function definitions there is no problem. I do this because with
0.4 parallel loops didnt work with functions which are defined in the same
file even though an @everywhere is prefixed.
I still dont understand why this should happen at all. Isnt it totally
natural that a function file where things like
g(x)=x.^2
are defined and not much more complex it might happen that I want to change
it to
g(x)=x.^2+1
without restarting Julia in order to not get the error.
This also happens in the REPL when I overwrite a simple function. So it is
probably not correlated to the @everywhere.
How can I avoid the warning or is it possible to "free" all allocated
function definitions before I redefine them?