My biggest problem with Base.Test is that you can't individually select
which  testsets you want to run
i.e. Pkg.test("MyModule","Set1")
which makes testing really annoying.

This package addresses this issue (albeit a little differently)

I do believe having a more featured Base.Test with a few more batteries
included is an overall boon.