Hi again,

thanks Scott. That doesn't work on my ubuntu machine. Looks like this is
too complex a plot, and what I get is a big plot with a single subplot on
it. That's whay I was asking for help, actually... If I reduce the grid to
2x1 (so putting 2 plots instead of 4 in the grid), things work well...
So shall I understand there is some sort of bug in the codem, then?

Best,

Ferran.