Hello everyone,

I'll be reporting on OpenJUMP and derivates at the FOSSGIS 2007 Conference next
month in Berlin:

http://www.fossgis.de/wiki/index.php/Main_Page (German, only sorry :-(

I'm taking the freedom to speak in name of this group and I'll be happy to
include and mention any JUMP/OpenJUMP. So far I have

JUMP
OpenJUMP
SkyJUMP
The French connection? (Arnaud, R1, Michaƫl) Have you still got an official
version?
PIROL
deeJUMP

Have I forgot something?

Oh, yes, and if any one has anything to say and would like me to, speak out
loud
now, or wait till next year :-)

Cheers,

Ugo

--
l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19           53177 Bonn, Germany