Larry,

You make some interesting comments about Kosmo. We definitely need to see
what we can do to work more closely with their team of developers.

I haven't forgotten what I said previously about encouraging more
collaborative development, and I hope to be doing some work in this area of
the course of the next couple weeks.

The Sunburned Surveyor