From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Sunburned Surveyor
Sent: April 18, 2007 10:27 PM
To: List for discussion of JPP development and use.
Subject: [JPP-Devel] Requesting some thoughts on GeoTools...

I've got a blog post up that talks about some challenges to
collaboration with GeoTools. I'd really like to get some input and
suggestions from others, including any of the GeoTools Project that keep
an ear on this mailing list.

I've also got a short post up on the Location Intelligence conference in
San Francisco.

http://openjump.blogspot.com/