From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Sunburned Surveyor
Sent: April 19, 2007 3:38 PM
To: List for discussion of JPP development and use.
Subject: [JPP-Devel] Solution for working with two feature models???

I thought of another possible solution to working with the two different
feature models in GeoTools and OpenJUMP. We could have an object that
implements both Feature interfaces. We could call the class
ExchangeFeature or something like that. This would eliminate the need
for a converter, but would result in some methods that do the same thing
with slightly different names.

It may not be the most elegent solution, but perhaps it is an option we
could think about and discuss.