Hello,

WMS Service doesnt work in OpenJUMP:  http://ideg.xunta.es/wms/request.aspx
This is a service of the Regional Governement Of Galicia(Spain) and I would
like use.

The problem could be the answer to the GetCapabilities: (
http://ideg.xunta.es/wms/request.aspx?VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&;
)

**<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE WMT_MS_Capabilities SYSTEM
"http://ideg.xunta.es/WMS/schemas/capabilities_1_1_1.dtd";[ <!ELEMENT
VendorSpecificCapabilities EMPTY>]>
<WMT_MS_Capabilities updateSequence="5" version="1.1.1">

I suppous that strange characters in the head are the problem... Can we
solve the problem ignoring these characters? Thank you...

Regards,
Nacho