Hello Sascha:

2007/5/29, Sascha L. Teichmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I think it would be better to contact the server's owner to
remove the characters in front of the XML document. Any other
comments?

I've contacted with Sitga Administrators and they say that It's a generic
problem of Geomedia WebMap...

BTW: A nice server to test my new SVG support for WMS. Thanks! :-)

:-)  A nice server, for a nice country!!!!  (GALICIA)

Best regards,
Nacho