puh.. thats a tricky thing. ;o)
As Michael points out.. i currently don't have the time for doing a
switch within the next 3-4 weeks (afterwards i hope i have submitted my
thesis and get more time on OJ)

but for now i think the idea to setup svn for test may be good, because
i have discoverd the problems (if they are) with making a branch from
the src folder only. This would us also give the chance to restructure
some things.

so from my point we can give SVN setup a try beeing the devel
repository. But now i need to direct the question to Michael and Sascha
if they want imediately start to develop with sourceforge (i will not
develop in the next 3-4 weeks either).

@ Larry - as a frequent jpp-cvs user: what is your oppinion?

stefan