No problem Larry.

I will work on setting up the Subversion repository for OpenJUMP
development this week and will let the list know when it is complete.
I will also assign all those with write access to the CVS write access
to the SVN. If you don't have write access currently but would like to
get it, now would be a good time to speak up.

The Sunburned Surveyor