Hei Andreas,

I agree with you - and the dependencies are also the reason why i did
not add them to OJ.
I fully support to add these plugin to svn and the soureforge site.
Maybe we need to think about the structure here .. so that not every
plugin gets a new box. So the wfs plugin could be added to the other wfs
plugin?

btw.. there are two more things from deeJUMP which I did not transfer to
my knowledge:
- the point/vertex styling (Pirol reported on some problems with large
dataset), but maybe here Geoffs plugin is already ahead
- the coordinate transformation stuff (I did not add it, as it depends
on proj4 which was a win dll)

cheers
stefan