Actually I like the idea that the wiki IS the help.  We can put in a
menu item that simply opens the wiki help page.  This is the simplest
solution and consolidates all of the help work with no duplication of
effort.  Keeping PDFs up to date could be a big effort.  I have tried
to do this on other projects.  One of the problems is that once you
have published a PDF, it is around forever regardless of how out of
date it becomes.  The web is always up to date, which is why most new
software uses web links for help.

regards,
Larry

http://amusingprogrammer.blogspot.com/