You're right Larry, but I think we shall consider the
people who cannot be on-line every time they work. And
also thet probabily there are still places in the
World where Internet is not so availabe whenever you
switch on a laptop (e.g. in Italy! But I would like to
know the opinion of Ravi from India).
We probabily can leave both ideas open: 1) a
connection to the wikipage as on-line help and 2) the
possibility to put a small pdf with all the important
information to know

regards,
peppe