Hi Landon,

For building a bunch of different JUMP plugins I am using maven to
simplify the process. I've just managed to complete the final piece of
the puzzle which is to be able to create easily custom bundles of JUMP
with additional plugins.

I'll see if I can put some instructions together to share with other
developers.

Paul