Larry Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:    Hi Michaël,

  As I might have mentioned before, we use your dxf plugin extensively.  I have
been meaning to write that auto-style script too.  Hope you get it done first
:-)  There are some issues with styling text, since you don't usually want the
point displayed, and also, by default, the text centers on the point instead of
left justifying.  In fact, I added the new label style left justification for
just this purpose.

  This introduces an item on my dxf wish list.  ESRI's DXF import automatically
places text, points, linestrings, and polygons on their own layer.  I don't
know of a precedent for this in JUMP, but I don't see why it isn't possible, do
you?  Clearly it would make automated styling easier.

regards,

Larry

  < Hi Larry
  What about Kosmo DXF impost plugin? It seems to work as you describe.
Regarding your experience to Port tools from Skyjump to Openjump, do you think
it is possible to do the same from Kosmo?
  This probabily could be one of the common project that Openjump developer
section could take with their Kosmo cousins.

  Regards