I have still a few question.

* What about security?
  Ant has tasks like <exec> which may be a fine way to compromise a build
server.
  Was the old build process jailed in a way?

* How much traffic is to be expected? Are there any statistics available?
  Maybe its a good idea to balance the traffic by publishing the binaries
  on more than one side.

- Sascha