Hi Edgar

I use the latest OpenJUMP Nightly build. I followed
the suggestions of a former Stefan's email (I put
OpenJUMP on a root folder (C/OpenJUMP) or a folder
that has a name with no space (ex no "Program File"
folder). I use window XP. The undo seems to work fine.
I spent a little bit to find right Bursa Wolf
parameters for Italian cs (I saw you also had to work
around for Gauss-Kruger).
Since some italian coordiante transformations require
simple affine transformation I also tested your plugin
with some Affine transformation files (vectors) which
I successfully created for a former job.
It seems that everything goes fine. Of coarse I wanted
to so more tests for other places in Italy.

Peppe

http://openjump.org/wiki/new/Working+with+Projections