Hi Andreas, thanks fot your effort and great job. Actually I am working
outside. Bu t I will back home on next weak and the first thing I will do is to
do other tests on SLD.
  Thanks again

  PS - with SLD OpenjUMP has finally an import/export style!

  Peppe

Andreas Schmitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:
  Giuseppe Aruta wrote:

Hi,

> >> in both situation there is a "Number format exception"
> >> error. I wrote down on files "OJ_Kosmo error log.txt"
> >> and OJ_uDig error log.txt"
>
> >I'm sure I can handle these. Next week I'm sure I'll have an update on that.
>

> Hi Andreas,
> write me when you think to do it so I can do a test

ok, it took me a while longer than I thought, but here we go. I reworked the SLD
import, and now you can choose label styles (text symbolizers) in the SLD file,
basic styles (any Line, Point or PolygonSymbolizer in the SLD file) and color
theming styles (a collection of rules with filters in the SLD).

I tested it briefly with your test data, and it seems to work with all three
SLDs and the test shape file (without knowing how it looked originally ;-)).

If you'd test a bit more, I'd be grateful.

Also, if anyone has comments on the user interface, please go ahead and
criticise. I tend to have a different view on practicality than users ;-)

Best regards, Andreas
--
l a t / l o n GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19 53177 Bonn, Germany