Hello,
I don't know whether this the right place to get some answers but I have
a question on the source of openJUMP and didn't found a clear, well
arranged developer-forum.

I am developing a small information system based on openJUMP. I do some
manipulations on the core-source of openJUMP and the main functionality
of the system is implemented as an Extension with ToolboxPlugIns,
PlugIns and CursorTools.

My simple question:
Could you give me a code-example for changing the activated cursor tool
(e.g. activating the Pan-CursorTool) and for executing a PlugIn from the
openJUMP-main menu or from the toolbar. My starting ppoint is just a
WorkbenchContext.

Please give me a hint, thanks a lot,
Nils