________________________________

        Lähettäjä: Larry Becker [mailto:becker.la...@gmail.com]
        Lähetetty: 20. tammikuuta 2009 16:16
        Vastaanottaja: OpenJump develop and use
        Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] Alpha Release of the SurveyOS Attribute
AdderPlug-InAvailable For OJ

        Hi Jukka,

          While the idea sounds appealing, I think that it would make Auto
Assign Attribute's UI more complex, and also make the plugIn's code more
complex to work on.

          As a side note, in SkyJUMP it is possible to copy and paste the
Schema.

        regards,
        Larry

        On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Rahkonen Jukka