Hei all,

since in Canada was a long weekend the last 3 days I sat down to work on
my OJ todo list:

*********************
1 - I added the jython stuff to OJ core (thanks to Larry and ISA)

2 - I added three additional classification methods for the thematic
layer rendering: Mean-StdDev breaks, Max breaks, Jenks break (thanks to
Hisaji for the Jenks breaks method)

3 - I added Pirols statistics overview plugin which shows
min/max/mean/StdDev values for every layer attribute to
/Tools/Analysis/One Layer/Attribute Statistic Overview
However, I wonder if we should make-up a new "/tools/statistics"
category since more is to come here: ie. correlation tests from Pirol or
so. Any comments?

4 - I added the RasterImageLayer classes from Pirol to OpenJUMP. This
way it should be possible in OJ 1.3 to have a connection to SEXTANTE
without the need for Pirol classes. But here the sextante team needs
also to do some changes in the bindings since I used different
classpaths org.openjump.core.rasterimage (btw. I have to say that the
Pirol guys did a lot of good work)
***********************

One thing what is still left by now is to look into Michaels attribute
aggregation plugin. And of course... I haven't done yet all the
internationalisation (i18n) stuff.

If this and the final translations are done - then I would go for a OJ
1.3 release (I know there are some bugs open... but...)

However, lets see if tomorrow's nightly built is working - my biggest
concern right now.

cheers from Calgary, (any comments?)
Stefan

PS: note, I did a some classpath changes for some of the de.fho.pirol.*
classes, i.e. moving them into org.openjump.*. But since I don't think
that anybody is using them (they have been in for the Attribute
Calculator), it should be fine... hopefully.