Dmitrii,

It would also be good to skim the developer guide for the original
JUMP program. Some of the material is outdated, but a great deal of it
still applies to OpenJUMP:

www.vividsolutions.com/JUMP/bin/JUMP%20Developer%20Guide.pdf

If you are eager to get started with the code we will be working with
the Plug-In Interface and AbstractPlugIn class from OpenJUMP. Also the
LineString class from JTS.

The Sunburned Surveyor