I found a couple of bugs on Change Style>Fill pattern.

1) Fill patters shows 36 fill patterns:
>From 1 to 13 pattern it is possible to select the pattern and change it
>afterward.
>From 14 pattern to 36, once choosen a pattern, it is not possible to change it.

2) Opening the fill pattern display, the sidebar can go down easly untill the
last pattern (36), afterward it moves with difficulties until it freeze the
window. The user has to close the Style window and reopen it to change the style