Hi all,
Confirm what wrote by Andreas: Change Style>Fill patterns under windows XP, if
you select the last entry of the list, a file dialog opens where you can choose
an image file.
It can read BMP, JPG, PNG and SVG.
This last option seems to be interesting since it opens the possibility to draw
user-defined filling with Inkscape or OpenDraw and use them into an Openjump
project.
Geoff (Cadplann) must have a similar option in one of his plugin.
It would be preferable to have this option as an external button on the Change
Style window
Note that on the Change Style window, under the fill pattern, there 2 lines of
explication text. These could be sacrificable 1) to set this new Andreas'
option 2) to reduce the dimension of the Cahnge Style window.

Anyhow the solution of the bug seems to have the priority.
I note that only in 1 case over 3 I can choose the latest fill patters (from 14
to 36, included image option).
After choosing, it is impossible to change the style again.
I tested only under Window - I will test under Linux later in the afternoon.
I wonder what happens for these bugs in a MacOSX SO

Regards

Peppe