Hi all,
I  check if it is possible to have a couple of mofìdifications.

1) Change Style window: the left part of this window, which only explain the
usage and have a sample image, is quite big, about 1/2 of the right part which
is used to select the style elements.
I ask if it is possible to reduce this left part at least of 1/2 of the actual.
other modification is reducung the height of the window, since the preset
styles box exceed the number of the preset styles (empty space)

2) Simple query window. In the gray part there are 5 selections: Layer,
attribute, function, operator and value. If Value selection is moved below the
others we should have 2 resaults:
- the simple query window will be narrower
- there would be more space for the "value" selection if the attributes have
more characters

These 2 modifications come out using Openjump with computer small screen (from
7' to 9')

regards