Hi Larry,
> @Michaël,  Does the new smaller Change Style dialog still cause
> problems to the french labels?  Or has this issue been resolved?
mmh, not really resolved.
If I change french labels, I can see that the problem mainly lies in the
ScaleStylePanel.
I could shrink the panel a little using two lines html labels in
"show/hide at this scale", but it is not enough.
I think the layout of this panel is not optimized, but it is full of
GridBagConstraints and difficult to improve :-((
May be the panel could be optimized with left aligned columns, just wide
enough to contain their labels (with GridBagConstraints, it seems that
right column component width depends on left column ones)
A more radical solution would be to have a single column layout for this
panel.
What do you think ?

Michaël