Rahkonen Jukka a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Add database layer works now again, also with WHERE clause.

Fine.
In my tests, I noticed a small rendering problem. Just after data has
been loaded, the panel is still blank. If I zoom or pan, data appears,
but sometimes, if I just resize the LayerViewPanel, the data disappear
again, then reappear if I zoom or pan (I don't remember of such a
problem with a layer from a shapefile).
Did somebody else observed this behaviour ?

Michaël