Hei Benjamin,

every code return is warmly welcome!

if you feel that this is worth a new tree/module on our SVN code
repository and/or you want access. Please tell me.

However, SVN write access is granted after some sample code has been
approved by 1-2 core people or somebody of the core team knows your
skills. However, if you have that much skills to change OJ components I
have no doubts that I can grant you access a.s.a.p. if you wish.

Well.. and just in general, everyone who is willing to help coding,
writing docs, keeping the wiki(s) uptodate or even wants to do marketing
is welcome :)

cheers from sunny Calgary
stefan