Kevin Neufeld wrote:
> No, the ability to specify readonly is currently only available
> programatically.  My use case was that I wanted to prevent a user to
> making certain changes to a feature collection.  I hadn't considered
> that a user may want to add this restriction themselves through a user
> interface.  Do you think there is a need?

don't know if the user should be able to set it.

Lets start with this easy case, as the main idea is to have this
functions for databases. However, it is good to expose the info via the
GUI that an attribute is not editable - this way people may be aware
that attributes can be editable or not and I assume that at some point
people would ask for that feature/option if they need it (and pay it ;).

my 2 cents