________________________________

        Lähettäjä: Michaël Michaud [mailto:michael.mich...@free.fr]
        Lähetetty: 10. lokakuuta 2010 18:29
        Vastaanottaja: OpenJump develop and use
        Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] Saving a layer with empty geometries into
shapefiles

        Hi Jukka,

        I just improved empty geometry handling in OJ shapefile driver.
        Hope it will solve your problem. I had to do many modifications in the
code. I made extensive tests to make sure the code is as robust as before, but
I would be pleased if you could complete with your own tests.

        Michaël