Da: Michaël Michaud <michael.mich...@free.fr>
Oggetto: Re: [JPP-Devel] OpenJUMP Version for OSGeo LiveDVD - July 4th Deadline
A: "OpenJump develop and use" <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Data: Lunedì 20 giugno 2011, 11:25

Hi Landon,

Le 19/06/2011 16:42, Sunburned Surveyor a écrit :
> Cameron from the OSGeo contacted me about which version of OpenJUMP
> we'd like to put on the OSGeo Live DVD. We've got until July 4th to
> get them something.
Would be nice to include 1.4.1 (but it will be short to test it)
> I'm on vacation this week, and I hope to get to that reorganization of
> the analysis menu we've discussed. I'm not sure if there are other
> features in the nightly build that make it work getting out a release
> to include on the DVD.
Most of menu reorganization proposed by Peppe and Uwe is done (just
committed Menu Tools>Analysis changes today)
> At any rate, I wanted to bounce this off the mailing list. In the
> worst case scenario, we can just include the current stable version on
> the OSGeo Live DVD.
Let's see what can be done until the end of the week, and let's keep
next week for extensive tests.
I think it can be OK for the basic OpenJUMP 1.4.1 core release, but it
will be short for a OJ+Sextante+... release

Michaël