    Da: Michaël Michaud <michael.mich...@free.fr>
    Oggetto: Re: [JPP-Devel] OpenJUMP Version for OSGeo LiveDVD - July
    4th Deadline
    A: "OpenJump develop and use" <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
    Data: Lunedì 20 giugno 2011, 11:25

    Hi Landon,

    Le 19/06/2011 16:42, Sunburned Surveyor a écrit :
    > Cameron from the OSGeo contacted me about which version of OpenJUMP
    > we'd like to put on the OSGeo Live DVD. We've got until July 4th to
    > get them something.
    Would be nice to include 1.4.1 (but it will be short to test it)
    > I'm on vacation this week, and I hope to get to that
    reorganization of
    > the analysis menu we've discussed. I'm not sure if there are other
    > features in the nightly build that make it work getting out a
    release
    > to include on the DVD.
    Most of menu reorganization proposed by Peppe and Uwe is done (just
    committed Menu Tools>Analysis changes today)
    > At any rate, I wanted to bounce this off the mailing list. In the
    > worst case scenario, we can just include the current stable
    version on
    > the OSGeo Live DVD.
    Let's see what can be done until the end of the week, and let's keep
    next week for extensive tests.
    I think it can be OK for the basic OpenJUMP 1.4.1 core release,
    but it
    will be short for a OJ+Sextante+... release

    Michaël