Hi Peppe!

I'm right that you develop a angle measure tool? If so, we should work together. An angle measurement is one point of my TODO for the AdvancedMeasureTool. My plan was to integrate a third mode (length, area and angle) for the measure tool. The result should be displayed in same manner as in length and area mode. With all the styling possibilities. Please tell me your point of view.

Regards
Matthias

Hi Stefan.  Welcome back!

@Peppe, I think Stefan is referring to Edit Selected Side, and it seems like a perfect example of what you are trying to do. It creates a new temporary layer and calculates distance and angles.