Da: Matthias Scholz <m...@jammerhund.de>
A: OpenJump develop and use <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Inviato: Giovedì 14 Luglio 2011 21:36
Oggetto: Re: [JPP-Devel] I need an help

Hi Peppe!

I'm right that you develop a angle measure tool? If so, we should work
together. An angle measurement is one point of my TODO for the
AdvancedMeasureTool. My plan was to integrate a third mode (length, area and
angle) for the measure tool. The result should be displayed in same manner as
in length and area mode. With all the styling possibilities. Please tell me
your point of view.

Regards
Matthias

Hi Stefan.  Welcome back!

>@Peppe, I think Stefan is referring to Edit Selected Side, and it seems
like a perfect example of what you are trying to do.  It creates a new
temporary layer and calculates distance and angles.

>regards,
>
>Larry
>

>On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Stefan Steiniger <sst...@geo.uzh.ch>
wrote:

>Hei Peppe
>>
>>thats great news that you started programming!
>>for the first one - how about this example on the buffer:
>>
>>http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/jump-pilot/index.php?title=Example_Plugin_For_Buffering_Features_in_a_Layer
>>
>>but instead of creating a buffer geometry you get the coordinate of the
>>point and create a new point feature in a new layer... or so?
>>But what makes it a bit more difficult is that you stay in an
>>interaction mode... i.e. you activate the function once and then stop it
>>later when you are done and keep writing to the same layer... so you
>>need like two buttons and create the layer only once? (my draw circles
>>tool from the editing box is a bit a mess, but could help too)...mhm the
>>more I think about it, the more complicated it seems to me.
>>
>>for the second on.. seems more tricky to me. Would need to think about
it.
>>However, the tools that came with SkyJump to modify and access edges of
>>a polygon do something similar - right?
>>
>>cheers,
>>stefan

of the angle. I need that it creates a new layer and , for every measuring,  a
point with the values of degrees saved in an attribute

with vectors (segments) oriented according the calculated angles.

>>> i usually look around if somewhere in oj or in an extension is a
similar functionality as i need and look how thy did it, reading the source.
then i cherry-pick the routines i need and glue them together as needed.

>>> good luck ede

>>> AppSumo Presents a FREE Video for the SourceForge Community by Eric
>>> Ries, the creator of the Lean Startup Methodology on "Lean
Startup