Hi,

When zooming or panning with a WMS map on the background OpenJUMP is deleting
immediately the old WMS image when the mouse is released and a new WMS request
is set for the WMS server.  If the server is slow then the background can be
blank for a few seconds.  However, if I have a local image file as a background
layer panning and zooming behaves differently and the map is never blank.
Could it be possible to change WMS behaviour so that the old WMS image would be
drawn rescaled until the new image from the server is ready to be drawn?  I was
also remembering that the old WMS image was put into a buffer so that the Zoom
previous action would be faster but judged by the WMS behaviour no such buffer
is utilised.

-Jukka Rahkonen-