Actually my Java version was 1.6.0_27 and I can repeat the error with Windows
Vista 32-bit.

-Jukka-
Lähettäjä: Edgar Soldin [ed...@soldin.de]
Lähetetty: 16. syyskuuta 2011 17:37
Vastaanottaja: OpenJump develop and use
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] ecw 0.0.7 plugin error

Let's see what the others say. It works for me on jre6u26 on XP32 SP3. See
attached

ede

On 16.09.2011 16:10, Rahkonen Jukka wrote:
> Same error still but it is a Java version problem. I tried with 1.5.0_20 and
> it worked fine. I did not try with any older 1.6 version.
>
> -Jukka-

public class WhoDidIt{ // A comment. I love comments
  private static Person sender;

  public static void main (String[] foo){

  sender = new Person();
  sender.setName(new String[]{"Edgar", "Soldin"});

  Address address = new Address();
  address.setStreet("Stadtweg 119");
  address.setZip(39116);
  address.setCity("Magdeburg");
  address.setCountry("Germany");

  sender.setAddress(address);

  sender.setMobilePhone(" +49(0)171-2782880 ");
  sender.setWebSiteUrl(" http://www.soldin.de ");
  sender.setEmail(" ed...@soldin.de ");
  sender.setPGPPublicKey(" http://www.soldin.de/edgar_soldin.asc ");
  sender.setGender(true);