On 13.11.2011 08:18, Ravi Vundavalli wrote:
edgar,
attaching Properties file,  Bat file is pasted below too.

please attach the bat file, in the pasted form it is unusable to me, sorry

Earlier you have sent me Hex Unicode for OpenJUMP and found that it tallies
intoto. (just tested that I am doing correctly)
ओपनजम्प = \u0913\u092a\u0928\u091c\u092e\u094d\u092a

i simply used your provided phonetic translation of openjup
The properties file I am sending is partial only..
Pl let me know where it (I am) is wrong.

i placed the delivered properties file into language/ and it works under xp
(see attached)

This is the bat file
@echo off
rem -- Detect current dir and OJ home --
SNIP

i used mine (see above).. i have an additional idea. please zip/rar the full OJ
folder and upload it to a webspace of your choice or a filesharing platform
(megaupload,mediafire,hotfile) and send the link. this way i can test exactly
what you use there.

thx ..ede

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 7:12 AM, <edgar.sol...@web.de