Hi All,

1)  CADPLAN PRINTER -  Printer used to come out in English even if my computer
works in Italian (CadPlan has been internationalized to the Italian language).
It works with German or Spanish ( I did the Spanish one, together with the
Italian) but not with Italian.
So I opened language zip files of Printer JAR and I realized that the IT file
is JumpPrinterPlugin_it.POPERTIES and not .PROPERTIES (lost a R - ?).
Very strange. I renamed the file and everything works fine on Italian
Is it possible to rename the file on OJ PLUS, too.

2) ECW on Linux. I work with Ubuntu. All new version of OJ PLUS have ecw
drivers, but they are distributed as a zip file (ecw-gvsig1.11-linux32.tar.gz)
on ./native folder.
So whenever I download a new version of OJ PLUS, and I want to open an ecw
file, I have to unzip these files and copy them on native folder.
Can we distribute OJ PLUS with these files already unzipped, like the Windows
ones?

Regards

Giuseppe