Hi all,

I assembled  a new plugin for OpenJUMP with many tools

CAD Extension:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensit/files/Openjump/PlugIn/CADExtension/

CAD Extension for OpenJUMP adds new tools and plugins for drawing and modifying
features in a layer. It also adds new tools to calculate area and lenght and to
measure angles in the workbench view.
Other plugins are intended to be used with CAD files loaded using DXF PlugIn
from Michael Marchaud (http://geo.michaelm.free.fr/OpenJUMP/resources/drivers).
The Plugin is a set of tools partially deriving from other JUMP-derived
software (SkyJUMP and Kosmo) plus new modified tools deriving form OpenJUMP
itself.
The aim is to create a complete list of tool which let OpenJUMP to work as a
CAD or a Drawing software. To make life more easy for professional or public
officer who work with CAD and cadastral maps.
The list of tools and plugins is displayed in the same page of download

Since all original plugins I used to develop these tools are distributed under
the GPL2 license, CAD tools plugin is distributed under  is distributed under
the GPL2 license. A copy of GPL2 licence (GPL2.txt) is embedded into
CADtools01.jar file, together with the source code

I will be glad to have your impressions about this extension

Giuseppe Aruta