sorry for the late reply.. was working this week on a report
and well.. I was already wondering why Peppe wrote it that detailed and
thought of that (big and small images) but I could not imagine that we
use the same icons somewhere else - but here you go! ;)

So you see Peppe - now with your commit access - we also do mistakes
here and there. And SVN has this history to correct things (mostly) :)

@Michael - yes its Peppe's user name. But I see you changed the right
already.

thanks,
stefan