Hi Stefan,

We are actually interested in the bear, lynx, wolf and elg populations and the
damage they make for traffic, agriculture and forestry . I will try your
toolbox for sure.

-Jukka-

Stefan Steiniger wrote:

> Hei Jukka and Alberto,

> @Alberto: glad if you can keep working on it again. I will be around,
but probably have not much time for coding. But I think I can promise
that I am around for testing.

> @Jukka: Density maps... basic functionality is there with Sextante, and
I also programmed the HoRAE toolbox (Home Range Analysis and Estimation)
that can create Density Maps with different types of methods. I thihnk
what you are talking about in the example is actually the use of a the
weight value. You can apply that too. So no need to create a new plugin ;)
the toolbox and documentation is available here:
http://sourceforge.net/userapps/mediawiki/mentaer/index.php?title=Movement_Analysis