Hey Stefan and Michael,

thank you for your enthusiasm and trust! Indeed I am still working on
AdB-ToolBox, and a new version is expected in the next few months, with
new tools for hydraulics analysis.

My sourceforge account name is bertazza. Looking forth to start
submitting some new raster functions! By the way, have you got any
particular guideline before I start committing code to sourceforge?

Thanks guys
Alberto