Hi Peppe, others

I'm reviewing a bit the status bar in WorkbenchFrame and I have 2 questions

1) I think that envelope of selected features in pixels (displayed in second panel, between brackets) takes place and is useless
What do you think ?

2) I did not find the use of wmsLabel (panel between memory usage and coordinates display)
Anybody knows if it is used by a plugin or if it has been used in the past ?

Michaël

Hi all,
I made some small modifications to add a new panel on info bar. This panel shows the scale when the cursor moves on the view.
I modified these classes:
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.ui.WorkbenchFrame ( to add a new panel)
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.ui.cursortool.AbstractCursorTool (to allow to show permanently the scale whenever the cursor moves on the view)
I tested these modification only on Linux Ubuntu and Windows 7.
Since I modified original classes from Jump, I am not sure if I violate some kind of copyrights. Any comment will be welcome.
regards

Giuseppe