Ok I saw that all modifications were already done in the last NB. Good Michael!

________________________________
 Da: Giuseppe Aruta <giuseppe_ar...@yahoo.it>
A: OpenJump develop and use <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Inviato: Lunedì 27 Febbraio 2012 16:01
Oggetto: Re: [JPP-Devel] Add scale panel on Info bar

Hi all,
sorry to come late in the discussion.
a) WMS panel, as Stefan pointed out, was from the beginning (Aquino maybe?). I
left it when I added a sclaepanel as I thought that some part of OJ or plugin
was using it. If there is no need to have it, if we remove it, we surelly have
more space for  infopanel.

b) I vote to remove remove the envelope of selected features, if there is no
need. And save only selected features[selected points]

I still haven't work around the scalepanel. As it still shows view scale only
when the cursor is moving on the view. I gave a look to other class (zoom and
zoom listner) but I still have no idea how to modify them. And need time. If
people agree I leave things as they are - or I can restore the original bar.

giuseppe