Hi,
tracker "Usability and Translation Improvements for OpenJUMP UI"

Ah sorry, I've never tracked this one.

Just transferred one to the Feature Request Tracker
Others will take some more time

Maybe some of ticket's authors can help to update them

Jukka : translation issues
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1684681&group_id=118054&atid=997723

Peppe :Remove "Draw Polygon" and "Draw Tools" from Editing Toolbox
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1925858&group_id=118054&atid=997723>
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1925858&group_id=118054&atid=997723
(I want to test these one, don't know what it is about)
Transferred to Feature Request tracker
Mostly agree with Peppe, but would need a vote.
Peppe :Add the Union/Cut tools from Tools menu to Editing Toolbox
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1925859&group_id=118054&atid=997723>
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1925859&group_id=118054&atid=997723
(think this one needs to be updated)
Transferred to Feature Request tracker
Since ticket date, plugins have been included in map context menu.
Is it still worth adding them to Editing toolbox ? Needs other users advice.
Non-window users :
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1803634&group_id=118054&atid=997723
(MrSid on linux/mac)

Stefan :
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1779767&group_id=118054&atid=997723
(Big image loading silently fails : I must test it, but I will probably
transfer it to the Bug Tracker)
Transferred to Feature Request tracker
Mostly fixed. Small improvement ca still be done.

Michaël
..ede