Hi list,
as I wrote some weeks ago. I want to do some modification on View menu. I
would like to do it for OJ 1.6 official real.
a) Move Scale display, Show scale bar, show north arrow to a submenu called
decoration
b) add icons ro there plugin
The reason of point a) is that these plugin are basically graphic
decorations on the view. The submenu structures makes these plugin more
intuitive and it opens the possibilty to expand this  section (decoration
on workbench view)
No language string will be added, I use
ui.style.DecorationStylePanel.decorations string for "decoration" submenu
name
Before commiting these changes I would like, again, your opinion.
The new "decoration" submenu will look like the image below

[image: Immagine in linea 1]

regards

Peppe

<<Schermata del 2012-12-17 10:44:24.png>>